Seznam blogů

19. 11. 2022

The Greatest Gift + ☆Cat Mog’s Christmas calamity ☆


Cat Mog’s Christmas calamity - Vánoční kočičí kalamita  
Before Christmas the cat Mog destroyed all the equipment in the house and indeed the whole house. 
The whole incident had to be called and the fire unit, which cleverly solved the situation.

Stunning Photo-realistic Pencil Drawings by Paul Lung

❤☆☆James Corden – The Greatest Gift  (Největší dárek)☆☆
 It tells the story of Dave, a hard - working and devoted Dad, who realises that the greatest gift he can give people this Christmas is his time. 
As the first snow falls, we find our hero Dave caught up in the Christmas whirlwind – all he wants to do is to get home to spend time with his family, but all sorts of Christmas duties and calamities are getting in his way. That is until he sees a gingerbread man on his daughter’s bedside table that they’ve made to look like him. That gives him a genius brainwave…

The Greatest Gift


Another year over
Where do they go to
It’s a mystery
Now it’s December
So much to remember
Before Christmas eve

I’m already late
And my train is delayed
“disruption” on the line
I race into work
And the place is beserk
Yes it’s Christmas time
I wanna find the greatest gift
I can give my family
But right now
I don’t have time to breathe

The streets are chaotic
The shops idiotic
There’s a que for the que?
A granny’s taking her time
At the front of the line
“91. 92”

There’s a party at work
And the manager’s twerking
Inappropriately
To top off the day
Another train is delayed
It’s a catastrophy

Christmas time is here
“I’d like to spend the time
With the ones I love so dear.”


I’m tryn’a find the greatest gift
I can give my family
I don’t have time, there’s only one of me
Tell me how do people do it all
I’ll never get it done
If only there was a way to be
In two places at once


If I wasn’t alone
What if I had a clone?
I could do so much more!
It would all be a breeze
With a couple more mes
I’d have time galore!

I wanna find the greatest gift
I can give my family
The greatest gift that I can give is me

Now I can be with the boss
And empty out my inbox
Simultaneously
Leaving me time to spend
With my family and friends
Who are a part of me

I wanna find the greatest gift
I can give my family
The greatest gift that I can give is me


Další rok za námi Kam jdou Je to záhada Teď je prosinec Tolik k zapamatování Před Štědrým dnem ž mám zpoždění A můj vlak má zpoždění „narušení“ na lince Závodím do práce A to místo je šílené Ano, je čas Vánoc Chci najít ten největší dar Můžu dát svou rodinu Ale hned teď nemám čas dýchat Ulice jsou chaotické Obchody idiotské Existuje co pro Co? Babička si dává na čas Na začátku řady „91. 92” V práci je párty A manažerův twerking Nevhodně Na završení dne Další vlak má zpoždění je to katastrofa Vánoční čas je tady "Chtěl bych strávit čas S těmi, které tak miluji." Snažím se najít ten největší dar Můžu dát svou rodinu Nemám čas, jsem jen jeden Řekni mi, jak to všechno lidé dělají nikdy to nezvládnu Kdyby jen existoval způsob, jak být Na dvou místech najednou Kdybych nebyl sám Co kdybych měl klon? Mohl jsem udělat mnohem víc! Bylo by to všechno hračka S dalšími páry Měl bych spoustu času! Chci najít ten největší dar Můžu dát svou rodinu Největší dar, který mohu dát, jsem já Teď můžu být se šéfem A vyprázdnit mou schránku Zároveň Nechává mě čas strávit S rodinou a přáteli kteří jsou mou součástí Chci najít ten největší dar Můžu dát svou rodinu Největší dar, který mohu dát, jsem já Chci najít ten největší dar Můžu dát svou rodinu Největší dar, který mohu dát, jsem já


This is the story of a little girl called Bridget who loves to bounce. When her mum and dad buy her a trampoline for Christmas, they soon discover that she isn’t the only one with a passion for jumping.