Seznam blogů

10. 10. 2023

Richard Marx - I will be right here waiting for you / Budu tady na Tebe čekat



I will be right here waiting for you / Budu tady na Tebe čekat



  1. Oceans apart day after day
  2. And I slowly go insane
  3. I hear your voice on the line
  4. But it doesn't stop the pain
  5. If I see you next to never
  6. How can we say forever

  7. Wherever you go
  8. Whatever you do
  9. I will be right here waiting for you
  10. Whatever it takes
  11. Or how my heart breaks
  12. I will be right here waiting for you

  13. I took for granted, all the times
  14. That I thought would last somehow
  15. I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
  16. But I can't get near you now
  17. Oh, can't you see it baby
  18. You've got me goin' crazy

  19. Wherever you go
  20. Whatever you do
  21. I will be right here waiting for you
  22. Whatever it takes
  23. Or how my heart breaks
  24. I will be right here waiting for you

  25. I wonder how we can survive
  26. This romance
  27. But in the end if I'm with you
  28. I'll take the chance

  29. Oh can't you see it baby
  30. You've got me goin' crazy
  31. Wherever you go
  32. Whatever you do
  33. I will be right here waiting for you
  34. Whatever it takes
  35. Or how my heart breaks
  36. I will be right here waiting for you
  37. Waiting for you
  1. Oceány se oddělují, den co den
  2. A já pomalu zešílím
  3. Slyším tvůj hlas na lince
  4. Ale ani to nezastaví tu bolest
  5. Pokud tě uvidím, tak nikdy
  6. Jak můžeme říkat napořád

  7. Kamkoli jdeš
  8. Cokoliv uděláš
  9. Já budu právě tady, čekat na tebe
  10. Ať to stojí cokoli
  11. Nebo jak mé srdce se láme
  12. Já budu právě tady, čekat na tebe

  13. Vždy jsem to bral jako samozřejmost
  14. Myslel jsem, že by to mohlo nějak vydržet
  15. Já slyším smích, chutnám slzy
  16. Ale teď se k tobě nemůžu přiblížit
  17. Oh, nemůžeš to vidět, baby
  18. Ty jsi mě úplně pobláznila

  19. Kamkoli jdeš
  20. Cokoliv uděláš
  21. Já budu právě tady, čekat na tebe
  22. Ať to stojí cokoli
  23. Nebo jak mé srdce se láme
  24. Já budu právě tady, čekat na tebe

  25. Jsem zvědavý jak můžeme přežít
  26. Tuto romanci
  27. Ale nakonec, když já jsem s tebou
  28. Já vezmu tu šanci

  29. Óh, nemůžeš to vidět, baby
  30. Ty jsi mně úplně pobláznila
  31. Kamkoli ty jdeš
  32. Cokoliv ty uděláš
  33. Já budu právě tady, čekat na tebe
  34. Ať to stojí cokoli
  35. Nebo jak mé srdce se láme
  36. Já budu právě tady, čekat na tebe
  37. Čekám na tebe