Seznam blogů

9. 2. 2021

Traveling Wilburys - Congratulations / Gratuluji




 Congratulations / Gratuluji 
  1. Congratulations for breaking my heart
  2. Congratulations for tearing it all apart
  3. Congratulations, you finally did succeed
  4. Congratulations for leaving me in need

  5. This morning I looked out my window 
  6. and found
  7. A blue bird singing 
  8. but there was no one around
  9. At night I lay alone in my bed
  10. With an image of you goin' around 
  11. in my head

  12. Congratulations for bringing me down
  13. Congratulations, now I'm sorrow bound
  14. Congratulations, you got a good deal
  15. Congratulations, how good you must feel

  16. I guess I must have loved you more 
  17. than I ever knew
  18. My world is empty now
  19.  'cause it don't have you
  20. And if I had just one more chance 
  21. to win your heart again
  22. I would do things differently
  23. but what's the use to pretend?

  24. Congratulations for making me wait
  25. Congratulations, now it's too late
  26. Congratulations, you came out on top
  27. Congratulations, you never did know
  28.  when to stop

  29. Congratulations
  30. Congratulations
  31. Congratulations
  32. Congratulations




  1. Gratuluji, zlomila jsi mé srdce
  2. Gratuluji, roztrhala jsi to na kousky
  3. Gratuluji, konečně se ti to podařilo
  4. Gratuluji, že jsi mě opustila v nouzi

  5. Dnes ráno jsem se podíval z okna 
  6. a našel
  7. Zpěv modrého ptáka 
  8. ale nikdo neposlouchal
  9. V noci ležím sám v posteli
  10. S představou, jak jdeš kolem 
  11. v mé hlavě

  12. Gratuluji, že jsi mě srazila dolů
  13. Gratuluji,  teď jsem smutný
  14. Gratuluji, udělala jsi dobrý obchod
  15. Gratuluji, musíš se cítit skvěle

  16. Asi jsem tě musel milovat víc
  17. než jsem kdy věděl
  18. Můj svět je teď prázdný, 
  19. protože už v něm nejsi
  20. A kdybych měl ještě jednu šanci
  21. znovu získat tvé srdce
  22. Dělal bych věci jinak
  23. ale má smysl něco předstírat?

  24. Gratuluji, donutila jsi mě čekat
  25. Gratuluji, teď už je příliš pozdě
  26. Gratuluji, byla jsi až na vrcholu
  27. Gratuluji, prostě jsi nikdy nevěděla, 
  28. kdy přestat

  29. Gratuluji
  30. Gratuluji
  31. Gratuluji
  32. Gratuluji