Seznam blogů

12. 4. 2021

Eagles - I Can't tell you why ( Nemohu říct, proč)


        I Can't tell you why                                                           Nemohu říct, proč           


  1. Look at us baby, up all night 
  2. Tearing our love apart 
  3. Aren't we the same two people who live 
  4. through years in the dark? 
  5. Ahh... 
  6. Every time I try to walk away 
  7. Something makes me turn around and stay 
  8. And I can't tell you why 

  9. When we get crazy, 
  10. it just ain't to right, 
  11. (try to keep you head, little girl) 
  12. Girl, I get lonely, too 
  13. You don't have to worry 
  14. Just hold on tight 
  15. (don't get caught in your little world)
  16.  
  17. 'Cause I love you 
  18. Nothing's wrong as far as I can see 
  19. We make it harder than it has to be 
  20. and I can't tell you why 
  21. no, baby, I can't tell you why 
  22. I can't tell you why 
  23. No, no, baby, I can't tell you why 
  24. I can't tell you why 
  25. I can't tell you why



  1. Podívej se na nás baby, celou noc jsi vzhůru
  2. Trháš naši lásku od sebe
  3. Nejsme stejní dva lidé, kteří žijí
  4. během let ve tmě?
  5. Ach ...
  6. Pokaždé, když se snažím jít pryč
  7. Něco mě nutí otočit se a zůstat
  8. a nemohu ti říct proč

  9. Až se dostaneme k šílenství,
  10. to prostě není správné
  11. ( snažím se udržet si hlavu, holčičko)
  12. Děvče, jsem  příliš osamělý
  13. nemusíš se bát
  14. jen držet se pevně
  15. (Nenech se chytit ve svém malém světě)

  16. Protože tě miluji
  17. nic se neděje tak daleko, jak vidím
  18.  Děláme to těžší, než to má být
  19.  a nemohu říct, proč
  20.  Ne, baby, nemohu Ti říct, proč
  21.  Nemohu  říct ti, proč
  22.  ne, ne, baby, nemohu Ti říct, proč
  23.  Nemohu říct, proč
  24.  Nemohu říct, proč