Seznam blogů

8. 3. 2021

Alok - Hear me now / Slyšíš mě teď




  1. If get you to hear me now
  2. If get you to hear me now

  3. I know you'll get stronger
  4. When you get older oh
  5. Just don't shrug your shoulders
  6. When you get older oh

  7. Things aren't easy
  8. So just you believe me now
  9. If you don't keep it cool now
  10. You'll never make a sound

  11. All the lights will guide the way
  12. If you get to hear me now
  13. All the fears will fade away
  14. If you get to hear me now
  15. If you get to hear me now
  16. If you get to hear me now

  17. Leave excuses aside
  18. Speak out your mind, no
  19. Don't let in slide
  20. You're not always right, no

  21. Things aren't easy
  22. So just you believe me now
  23. Don't learn the hard way
  24. Just let me show you how

  25. All the lights will guide the way
  26. If you get to hear me now
  27. All the fears will fade away
  28. If you get to hear me now
  29. If you get to hear me now
  30. If you get to hear me now

  31. If you get to hear me now
  32. If you get to hear me now
  33. If you get to hear me now
  34. If you get to hear me now, now, now


  1. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  2. Pokud mě teď slyšíš

  3. Vím, že budeš silnější
  4. Až budeš starší, oh
  5. Prostě nekrč rameny
  6. Až budeš starší, oh

  7. Věci nejsou snadné
  8. Takže mi teď věř
  9. Pokud to teď neudržíš v pohodě
  10. Už nikdy nevydáš ani hlásku

  11. Všechna světla povedou cestu
  12. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  13. Všechny ty obavy budou slábnout
  14. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  15. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  16. Pokud mě teď slyšíš

  17. Nechej výmluvy stranou
  18. Mluv co si myslíš, ne
  19. Nesklouzni
  20. Nemáš vždycky pravdu, ne

  21. Věci nejsou snadné
  22. Takže mi teď věř
  23. Neuč se tvrdě
  24. Dovol mi ti ukázat jak

  25. Všechna světla povedou cestu
  26. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  27. Všechny ty obavy budou slábnout
  28. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  29. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  30. Pokud mě teď slyšíš

  31. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  32. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  33. Pokud mě teď slyšíš
  34. Pokud mě teď slyšíš