Seznam blogů

17. 1. 2019

Scorpions - Lorelei



Lorelei 

  1. There was a time when we sailed on together
  2. Once had a dream that we shared on the way
  3. There was a place where we used to seek shelter
  4. I never knew the pain of the price I would pay

  5. You led me on with a cloak and a dagger
  6. And I didn’t know you had made other plans
  7. You had me believe we were meant forever
  8. I really thought my heart would be safe in your hands

  9. Lorelei
  10. My ship has passed you by
  11. And though you promised me to show the way
  12. You led me astray
  13. You were my lorelei
  14. What kind of fool was I
  15. Cause I believed in every word you said
  16. And now I wonder why
  17. Lorelei

  18. There was a time when we held one another
  19. Baring our souls in the light of the flame
  20. Those were the days now I’ve lost my illusions
  21. Sometimes I wake in the night and I call out your name

  22. Lorelei
  23. My ship has passed you by
  24. And though you promised me to show the way
  25. You led me astray
  26. You were my lorelei
  27. What kind of fool was I
  28. Cause I believed in every word you said
  29. And now I wonder why
  30. Lorelei

  31. Now there’s a light that shines on the river
  32. Blinding my eyes from so far away
  33. Shot through the heart but now I know better
  34. As hard as it is to resist the song that you play

  35. Lorelei

  1. Byla doba, kdy jsme všichni pluli spolu
  2. Měli jsme na této cestě stejný sen
  3. Bylo to místo, kde jsme hledali úkryt
  4. Nikdy jsem nevěděl jakou bolest to bude stát

  5. Vedla jsi mě s pláštěm a dýkou
  6. A nevěděl jsem, že máš jiné plány
  7. Přinutila jsi mě věřit, že tu budeme navždy
  8. Opravdu jsem si myslel, že moje srdce se zachrání v tvých rukou

  9. Lorelei
  10. Moje loď tě minula
  11. A ačkoli jsi slíbila, že mi ukážeš cestu
  12. Tak jsi mě vedla na scestí
  13. Byla jsi moje Lorelei
  14. Co jsem byl za blázna
  15. Že jsem věřil každému tvému slovu
  16. A teď se divím proč
  17. Lorelei

  18. Byly doby, kdy jsme drželi jeden druhého
  19. Odhalujíc naše duše ve světle plamene
  20. Byly to doby, kdy jsem ztratil iluze
  21. Někdy jsem se v noci probudil a volal tvé jméno

  22. Lorelei
  23. Moje loď tě minula
  24. A ačkoli jsi slíbila, že mi ukážeš cestu
  25. Tak jsi mě vedla na scestí
  26. Byla jsi moje Lorelei
  27. Co jsem byl za blázna
  28. Že jsem věřil každému tvému slovu
  29. A teď se divím proč
  30. Lorelei

  31. Teď je tu světlo zářící na řece
  32. Oslepujíc mě z dálky
  33. Zasahujíc do srdce, teď vím lépe
  34. Tak tvrdě jak jsem se snažil vzdorovat písni, co jsi hrála

  35. Loreleli