Seznam blogů

7. 11. 2022

Phil Collins - In the air Tonight / Dnes večer ve vzduchu




                In the air Tonight                                     Dnes večer ve vzduchu   

  1. I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
  2. I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord
  3. Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, 
  4. oh lord, oh lord

  5. Well, if you told me you were drowning
  6. I would not lend a hand
  7. I’ve seen your face before my friend
  8. But I don’t know if you know who I am
  9. Well, I was there and I saw what you did
  10. I saw it with my own two eyes
  11. So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you’ve been
  12. It’s all been a pack of lies

  13. And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
  14. I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
  15. I can feel it in the air tonight,
  16.  oh lord, oh lord
  17. And I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord

  18. Well I remember, I remember don’t worry
  19. How could I ever forget, 
  20. it’s the first time, the last time we ever met
  21. But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don’t fool me
  22. The hurt doesn’t show; but the pain still grows
  23. It’s no stranger to you or me

  24. And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
  25. I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
  26. I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
  27. And I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord

  1. Cítím ve vzduchu, že dnes večer to přichází, ó pane
  2. Na tento moment jsem čekal celý svůj život, ó pane
  3. Cítíš, že to dnes večer přichází? 
  4. ó pane, ó pane

  5. Kdybys mi řekl že se topíš
  6. Nepodal bych ti ruku
  7. Viděl jsem tvou tvář před svým přítelem
  8. Ale nevím, jestli ty víš kdo jsem já
  9. Byl jsem tam a viděl, co jsi udělal
  10. Viděl jsem to na vlastní oči
  11. Takže si můžeš setřít ten úsměv z tváře vím, kde jsi byl
  12. A všechno to byla jenom kopa lží

  13. A cítím ve vzduchu, že dnes večer to přichází, ó pane 
  14. Na tento moment jsem čekal celý svůj život, ó pane
  15. Cítím to ve vzduchu dnes večer  
  16. ó pane, ó pane
  17. A na tento moment jsem čekal celý svůj život, ó  pane, ó  pane

  18. No, vzpomínám si, pamatuji si, žádný strach
  19. Jak bych mohl zapomenout
  20. Je to poprvé a naposled co se setkáváme
  21. Ale vím, důvod, proč mlčíš, mě neoklameš
  22. Zranění se neprojevuje; ale bolest stále roste
  23. Není to pro mě ani tebe nic cizího

  24. A cítím ve vzduchu, že dnes večer to přichází, ó pane
  25. Na tento moment jsem čekal celý svůj život, ó  pane
  26. Cítím ve vzduchu, že dnes večer to přichází ó  pane, ó  pane
  27. A na tento moment jsem čekal celý svůj život, ó  pane, ó pane...