Seznam blogů

1. 12. 2019

The Beatles - I Need You / Potřebuji Tě




  1. You don't realize how much I need you
  2. love you all the time 
  3. and never leave you
  4. Please come on back to me
  5. I'm lonely as can be 
  6. I need you.

  7. Said you had a thing or two to tell me
  8. how was I to know you would upset me
  9. I didn't realize
  10. as I looked in your eyes
  11. you told me.

  12. Oh yes you told me
  13. you don't want my loving anymore
  14. that's when it hurt me
  15. and feeling like this
  16. I just can't go on any more.

  17. Please remember how I feel about you
  18. I could never relly live without you
  19. so come on back and see
  20. just what you mean to me 
  21. I need you.

  22. But when you told me
  23. you don't want my loving anymore
  24. that's when it hurt me
  25. and feeling like this
  26. I just can't go on any more.

  27. Please remember how I feel about you
  28. I could never relly live without you
  29. so come on back and see
  30. just what you mean to me I need you 
  31. I need you.






 I Need You  / Potřebuji Tě
  1. Vůbec nevíš, jak moc tě potřebuji
  2. stále tě miluji 
  3. a nikdy tě neopustím
  4. Prosím, vrať se zpátky ke mně
  5. jsem strašně sám, 
  6. potřebuji tě.

  7. Řekla si, že mi musíš říct pár věcí
  8. jak jsem mohl vědět, že mě rozčílíš
  9. Neuvědomil jsem si to
  10. když jsem se ti podíval do očí, 
  11. tak jsi mi to řekla.

  12. Ach ano, řekla si mi
  13. že už nechceš, abych tě miloval
  14. tehdy to zabolelo
  15. a s tím pocitem
  16. Nemohu už žít dál.

  17. Prosím, vzpomeň si, co k tobě cítím
  18. Nikdy bych nemohl žít bez tebe
  19. tak se vrať zpátky, ať poznáš
  20. co pro mě znamenáš, 
  21. potřebuji tě.

  22. Ale když jsi mi řekla
  23. že už nechceš, abych tě miloval
  24. tehdy to zabolelo
  25. a s tím pocitem
  26. Nemohu už žít dál.

  27. Prosím, vzpomeň si, co k tobě cítím
  28. nikdy bych nemohl žít bez tebe
  29. tak se vrať zpátky, ať poznáš
  30. co pro mě znamenáš, potřebuji tě,
  31. potřebuji tě.