Seznam blogů

12. 5. 2019

Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love / Kniha lásky


  1. The book of love is long and boring
  2. No one can lift the damn thing
  3. It's full of charts and facts and figures and instructions for dancing
  4. But I

  5. I love it when you read to me
  6. And you
  7. You can read me anything
  8. The book of love has music in it
  9. In fact that's where music comes from
  10. Some of it is just transcendental
  11. Some of it is just really dumb
  12. But I

  13. I love it when you sing to me
  14. And you
  15. You can sing me anything
  16. The book of love is long and boring
  17. And written very long ago
  18. It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
  19. And things we're all too young to know
  20. But I

  21. I love it when you give me things
  22. And you
  23. You ought to give me wedding rings
  24. And I

  25. I love it when you give me things
  26. And you
  27. You ought to give me wedding rings
  28. And I
  29. I love it when you give me things
  30. And you
  31. You ought to give me wedding rings
  32. You ought to give me wedding rings


  1. Kniha lásky je dlouhá a nudná
  2. Nikdo nemůže zvednout ztracenou věc
  3. Je to plné grafů a faktů a čísel a pokynů k tanci
  4. Ale já

  5. Miluji to, když mi čteš
  6. A ty
  7. Můžeš mě číst cokoli
  8. Kniha lásky má v sobě hudbu
  9. Ve skutečnosti odtud pochází hudba
  10. Některé z nich jsou pouze transcendentální
  11. Něco z toho je prostě hloupé
  12. Ale já

  13. Já miluju když mě zpíváš
  14. A ty
  15. Můžeš mě zpívat cokoli
  16. Kniha lásky je dlouhá a nudná
  17. A byla napsaná velmi dávno
  18. Je to plné květin a krabic ve tvaru srdce
  19. A věci, na které jsme všichni moc mladí
  20. Ale já

  21. Já miluju když mi dáváš věci
  22. A ty
  23. Ty bys mi měl dát snubní prsteny
  24. A já

  25. Já miluju když mi dáváš věci
  26. A ty
  27. Ty bys mi měl dát snubní prsteny
  28. A já
  29. Já miluju když mi dáváš věci
  30. A ty
  31. Ty bys mi měl dát snubní prsteny
  32. Ty bys mi měl dát snubní prsteny


Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love